We hope you will be happy with your purchase from Wild & Rust. If you should however change your mind and wish to cancel an item, we will be keen to assist and make the process as easy as possible for you.
If you have changed your mind and wish to cancel an online / tele[hone order, you may do so within 14 days of receipt / delivery / collecting / left in safe place or with a neighbour by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and contact details.
A member of the Team will call you to discuss best and easiest return options based on your location and the specific item.
You will have up to 14 days to return it to us following which if the product is received in the original packaging, unused and as per our Refund Policy we will process a refund.
In addition to your statutory rights, we are happy to cancel and refund an unwanted product if unopened, in its original packaging and in saleable condition within 30 days of purchase. Please note there are exceptions to this and some items are excluded and cannot be cancelled. Please see list below.
All items must be returned with all parts in an unused, resalable condition and in the original packaging with the original labels attached.
To cancel and order, the customer must have and produce the original proof of purchase in the form of an original receipt (no copies) and online order confirmation e-mail.
How to cancel an item:
- All products bought online and in store can be returned to our Store.
- If you are returning an item to us in Store, an exchange of refund will be processed straight away.
- If you are not able to visit our store Contact us via our support page or email us: email@example.com
- We will email you a returns form and returns number, which you should enclose in your package.
- You may be requested to provide proof and reasons for requesting a return and asked to provide photographs as part of your request to return.
Keep a copy of proof of posting or send the item by recorded delivery.
If you are shipping an item over £50 you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- As soon as we have received your returned product, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval assuming it complies with the terms as stated.
- Depending on the specific circumstances, we will either send a replacement product to you or issue a full or partial refund.
- If you are receiving a refund a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- Refunds may take up to 14 working days to clear.
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that for health and safety reasons, several types of goods are strictly non-returnable and exempt from being cancelled. These include gift cards, jewellery, cosmetics, personal grooming, personal wellbeing and beauty, personalised products, made to measure/order goods, candles, oils and consumable and perishable goods such as food, flowers and plants.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Items with obvious signs of use.
- Items that have been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after purchase in store or delivery if ordered online.
All products purchased with a Credit/Debit card will be refunded onto the same card. No cash alternative will be issued.
For online and telephone purchases, we'll refund the standard delivery charge if the full order is returned within 14 days.
Gift Voucher / Gift Card Purchases
- If a customer used a gift voucher / card to make a purchase, if a refund is issued, this will be made using Wild & Rust Gift Vouchers / Gift Card. No cash will be issued.
- Only regular full priced items may be returned and refunded, unfortunately sale items are exempt.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift card will be mailed to you or issued in store.
We can only refund a gift to the person who purchased the item originally.
- If two items or more are bought as part of a multibuy deal, then ideally a Customer should return all items for a refund to be processed.
Discount Voucher Transactions
- Products returned that were purchased using a discount voucher/code may be exchanged (or a refund of the net amount paid given – subject to proof of purchase being provided)
- Where applicable, Loyalty Points will be deducted when a refund is applied for a cancelled item.
If you have any specific queries, not covered above, please contact us via email at email@example.com or you can call us on 07855779630 and we will be happy to help.