More About CBD
CBD Should not be used (not exhaustive) if:
- You are under 18 years old.
- You are pregnant – not enough is known about the potential impact.
- Whilst on medication (unless agreed with a GP)
- Whilst on any medication that advises not to consume grapefruit alongside. This is due to terpenes within the Hemp plant that can interfere with some medications.
- Whilst you are on medications that are metabolised by enzyme CYP3A4. This includes opiates, antipsychotics and anti-seizure medications
Please note all of our CBD products contain less than 0.2% THC
The information listed, referenced or linked to on this website is for general educational purposes only and does not provide professional medical or legal advice.