This Black Cherry CBD oil is a broad-spectrum formula and is ideal for those who wish to avoid the bitter, earthy taste commonly experienced with natural hemp products. This blend is subtle on the palate and allows for easy sublingual (under the tongue) delivery, whist maintaining 100% potency and effectiveness.
Black Cherry Flavour
Coconut-based MCT Oil
Phytocannabinoid-rich (PCR) hemp oil (CBD +85%)
- Subtle Black Cherry flavour
- Sourced from 100% Organic Hemp grown in Colorado USA
- Vegan, Kosher, Halal, Non-GMO
- Lab tested for pesticides, herbicides, solvents and chemical fertilizers
- Broad-spectrum hemp blend
- Non-psychoactive (0.0% THC-Free)
- Lab tested for safety, purity and potency
Green Stem’s CBD Oil oral drops feature a fine blend of natural cannabidiol extract and carrier oil for convenient and fast-acting oral consumption. Their CBD is extracted from cannabidiol-rich organic hemp strains and is later infused with natural, coconut-derived MCT oil for maximum bioavailability within the body. With a minimum of 85% active CBD and free from THC, their skilfully-extracted CBD is sustainably and ethically-sourced from legal hemp farms in the USA.
Green Stem pride theirselves on the sole use of 100% organic CBD which has been isolated from the THC compound within the hemp plant. This means that you can enjoy their products safe in the knowledge that you will not experience any of the psychoactive side effects of THC consumption and, most importantly, you will NOT get high from the use of Green Stem products.
Each 30ml bottle contains 30 servings (1ml):
- This bottle contains 1000mg: Approximately 33mg CBD per serving
- These oral drops are designed to be taken sublingually for optimum absorption. Simply administer half to one full pipette of Green Stem flavoured CBD oral drops directly under your tongue and leave to absorb for one-two minutes. Any excess liquid can be safely swallowed. We recommend that you start with one dose daily, gradually building up to 3x times a day depending on when you start to feel the positive effects.
- Sublingual Consumption
- Beneath the tongue is a vein called the sublingual gland and when a substance is administered to this gland, it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream. This is known as sublingual consumption or sublingual administration. Because sublingual consumption doesn’t need to act via the digestive system, it is a very direct method of CBD consumption and maintains high availability, only being degraded from enzymes in the mouth’s saliva.
This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure any disease or ailment and should not be used in place of prescribed medication.
We strongly encourage our customers to take advantage of the widely-available information online regarding the uses and benefits of CBD in order to properly assess whether or not this product is right for you.
Always store your Green Stem products out of direct sunlight and keep out of the reach of children and animals.